Coin purse made of springbok skin (front) and bovine leather (back)
- The coin purse closes with a metal zip
- Leather should be kept dry, free of waters, oils and products
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or florescent lite may alter the colour of the leather
- Gently wipe the springbok hide with a damp cloth, if needed
- Abrasive use may cause hair loss and damage the leather
- Hanging the bag in a cool dark setting, or placing the bag in the dust bag provided
- PLEASE DO NOT PUSH AGAINST THE HAIR GRAIN WHEN INSERTING INTO THE DUST BAG.
About Springbok leather:
Springbok is a Natural resource, found in abundance in Africa. Springbok animals roam freely on farms in Africa, but due to the limited natural resources in most areas, the Springbok population needs to be controlled via animal control programs. All our animals are obtained from legal suppliers, and tanned to international specifications as set by the European Union. Azo dyes and Chromium content are regulated, and our tanners have environmental certifications.