The Hanna Montana (Grey/Sky Blue) was awarded best new product at the “New York Now” Exhibition in the summer of 2017. This clutch is made with ostrich feathers on a suede leather base. The top is completed with ostrich shin and a metal zip. The zip puller can be used as a wristlet.
Interior & closure:
- The Hanna Montana is fully lined with suede leather
- The purse closes with a metal zip
- Feathers are delicate and should be handled with care
- Suede should be kept dry, free of waters, oils and products
- Abrasive use may cause feather loss and damage; please do not rub the feathers excessively on surfaces of the body.
- Store by hanging the bag in a cool dark setting, or placing the bag in the dust bag provided
- PLEASE DO NOT PUSH AGAINST THE FEATHER WHEN INSERTING INTO THE DUST BAG.The top of the bag should enter the dust bag first.
About Ostrich feathers:
Rarity started experimenting with Ostrich feathers four years ago, and this has since become a signature material core to our design.
About 70 percent of South Africa’s 700 ostrich farmers are to be found in the Western Cape, 15 percent in the Eastern Cape with the remainder scattered around the country. The industry directly supports some 20 000 jobs in the farming and processing sectors, and the ostrich business is responsible for tens of thousands more jobs in the fields of tourism, specialist crafts, by-products, transport, feed and veterinary services.
All our Ostrich feathers are obtained from legal suppliers and tanned to international specifications as set by the European Union. Azo dyes and Chromium content are regulated, and our tanners have environmental certifications.